Sunday, April 08, 2007

TPJC Invitational 2007

Wow! What a great day. Played in the TPJC invitational in the afternoon. There was the same competition last year but only TJC took part in it. This year, a lot of JCs took part in it, with the exceptions of SAJC, RJC, and ACJC. haha the top 3 bowling JCs last year. lol.

Anyway, i improved from last year's competition. During the beginning of the practice throws, i was like still wearing my bowling shoes. xD lol i'm like so lag. haha. Anyway, thanks to yesterday's training i found out the mistake i made on Good Friday when i bowled with my family.

Well, today i bowled on the exact same lanes at Tampines SAFRA which are lanes 5 and 6 as on Good Friday. That day my highest game was 135. =X Horrible.

However, today I was a lot better and well, got games of 175, 152, and 163 to get an average of 163.3 over 3 games. I got 24th position out of 96 for individuals but unfortunately, my team only managed to get 19th out of 24 in the quartets. But 3 cheers to Rodney, Qing Hui, Gerald and Billy who got 3rd for the team event! =D lol

After the 3 games, i looked at my bowler's statistics and realized i got 4 splits in 3 games. wow. that's slightly more than 1 split per game. shucks. haha.

Well, during the competition, I was trying to match the first CJC bowler on lane 6(next to my lane). haha, well, i managed to win him for the first game and last game*phew*, but sadly his second game beat me a little too much in the overall, so well, he won me in the end. lol. haha but the CJC people were pretty friendly though, and there's a 'shouter' amongst them, keep shouting haha and that guy was bowling on the same lane as me. haha. I will say the comp. was fun on the whole. =D

yep. So i'm going to end my post on this note and cya!=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home