Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Harlo.. It's Valentine's Day today! haha

Well, i seemed to not pay attention at all during the first 2 lessons of today, just couldn't seem to concentrate, and well, it was just some maths B data collection discussion and watching a LA presentation, so it was really slack. haha

There was the physics solar cooker exhibition at the end of the day, so didn't go for bowling today.. Before that some girls were like purposely trying to tickle the guys. lmaoo. Then after that we had quite a bit of arm wrestling stuff, but I forgot how it all started. Well, i drew with FX and played left hand against Joella, and I won. Ha. Ha. lol. The exhibit on the whole looks alright, except for some parts like the efficiency of our solar cooker being 60%?!!? and the black paper stuff. haha.


By this time, I thought nothing really interesting will happen already. Yet, CRAZY things happened during my bus ride home. Well between the 201 bus stop and TPJC's bustop, there were 2 people shouting and quarrelling very loudly in the bus, and the bus driver came up. I think one of them is in the wrong, as that person went off the bus while the other remained. Also i think that the bus driver called the police. Wow. I saw that in real life? But guess what? That's not all, at that very traffic junction, an accident happened, though I think it happened a while ago. Apparently, a taxi crashed into a motorcyle, and the windscreen of the motorcycle was totally smashed. Yikes..

Hmm.. It's rather good that there is not much hw these few days. shiok ah.. haha hope it will last longer lol. So, i think I'm going to end off my post here, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home