Sunday, August 27, 2006

Great Sunday!!

Helllo everybody!! Due to elective weeks, so my maths tuition today was cancelled and my father brought me to Victor's Superbowl to bowl!! haha yay! =)

Anyway, i did 5 steps since coach has already teached it. However, my ball can't seem to hook at all, and i was playing horribly. REALLY HORRIBLY. then, i decided to try out something -- since my timing tended to be more like a spinner's and my wrist is not really able to cup the ball, i tried to spin the ball. At first, it was not very good but after time, i realized that i preferred spinning the ball over to hooking it!! haha =) So i decided to keep to SPINNING!! and people who believe that hooking is the ONLY way to look great, and bowl well and feel good... haha NOW I SAY that SPINNING IS NO WORSE!! haha spinning really rock for me. I think and feel that spinning really suits me more. haha well at least i grasped hold of it easier than hooking the ball. hha

Anyway, gtg bye!! To next time!! spinning =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home