Saturday, August 12, 2006

COCKED UP!!! ALL COCKED UP!!!!!!

Yesterday, we had bowling training =) and we were supposed to train in block of 5, this means that we pair up (Alan & me) and we were lucky enough to have 2 people on one lane only !! =) We were supposed to time our ball speed, from the point of release to the point where the ball hit the first pin area. At first, my timing was fluctuating like crazy, one time, 3.00, second time round, 3.6?!!! haha but after some time, my ball speed stabilized, and now with my one step drill, my 'perfect' ball speed is 3.3 secs, for two steps 3.1secs. there was one silent shot followed by a perfect shot. woo, the perfect shot totally rocked!! =))) haha

Well, at the end of yesterday's bowling training, Nic told me he can't go for bowling competition on Sunday, but since he already told me before that he may not make it, so it's ok lah.. AHHH... forget it, i don't wish to type out this whole BLOODY STUPID incident. anyway, it seems that my team can't bowl on Sunday, what the SHIT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home