Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hiii!!! Today's Friday, yay there's bowling once again and i am going to bowl well already.

Anyway, Mr See was seemingly angry with our class today as there was very few class participation from most of the class except for those people like Dinie, Minyun, me! and etc. (the usual lol.) So he said, "Ok, this lesson will benefit no one if no one wants to answer ok? So, do what you should and I will go through with you next week." Then he walked out of the backdoor, he sounded sarcastic ok? ..

I had Australian Maths Competition today morning from 7.45am to 9+ am before going back to class. I feel that those who go for these type of competitions are always the same few.. haiz. haha. Although this was definitely simpler than SMO, it was more difficult than New South Wales. Ohh yeah! I realized yesterday that I had actually gotten 9 marks for SMO and got 'Honourable Mention'! haha I had only expected Participation.

Coach said yesterday that my finishing position was very good and told me what to practice. Well, I did and 'bowled' with my football at home after that and wow, the ball motion looked much nicer now. haha. Tmr's bowling day again and i really want to do well already. Hmm.. Gonna do like what i did with the football haha.

Daryl and I had gotten 'Best Actor' award (MoV) though he got 1 mark higher than me. However, my MoV's group mark totally ... haiz.. no choice.

Gotta maintain a HAPPY AND POSITIVE attitude in life so.. I CAN DO IT! lol haha so bb cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home