Saturday, July 01, 2006

Hi, must be surprised that i got a blog huh? XD Actually, i was just curious about it and thus wanted to try it out. Yeahh.. So there's not many events for me today, so i shall talk about yesterday.. Poor Valerie had a fever and couldn't come for training.. Get well soon! haha.

Anyway, we had art lesson today, and we were to draw on the wall or floor for the TA Open House. It was quite fun, and we used chalk to draw. As before art lesson commenced, Mr Lau let us off early and so the few of us, Daryl, Jonathan, Dinie, Aidah, Nadhirah and me played games like 'Bang who died?', 'a+b+c, d=?','Black Magic', and stuff like that.. But the unbelievable thing was that all of us figured out each other's trick, but Daryl just could not!! hahaXD and thus i decided to remember this occasion and i drew 'Bang Who Died' with a gun and a bullet hitting someone's head on the floor.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also drew something on the wall, but i think it looked horrible thus i do not want to tell you people where it is.hahaXD anyway i drew a deck of pins and a ball going to hit the pocket on the floor.. Here's the picture.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok, to the part of bowling training. I finally realized my mistake i have all along been making after my father noticed and told me (many thanks to him =) ) and i practiced it at home and guess what.. The problem of double-boucing was gone!! yay!!! XD.. i tried a 5 5 line for my last shot after Billy told me ot try it and it hooked at midlane!! and hit high!! (as my ball speed was slow and revs medium) hahaXD and that shot was SILENT!! haha.. There were DSA trials today too.. haiz.. none of them are really high revvers, haha i was expected a few or at least one.

Anyway, yesterday was a great day.. and today shall be too! hopefully =). Will make it one, haha.. and at this note, i end my VERY FIRST post. hahaXD Happy day to all of you! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home