Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hey! Today's a Saturday! and it's a GREAT day! or is it going to be? haha. Had bowling training yesterday at Tampines SAFRA. 4 lanes, 3 hours. Fun. Anyway, when doing the one step drill, i tried to cup the ball with a considerable amount of success. I did not swing from my usual setup so the backswing was low and with a cupped wrist, WA LAH! What great hook man! haha. i tried my sanded ball playing 10 10, i think it hit only the 7 pin. Then i shifted inside and swinged the ball out from about 18 board to 5 board and the thing is, IT CAME BACK! The ball still managed to hook back.. cool. haha.
Anyway, did 2 step drill afterwards. Yesterday was the first time i did a 2 step drill. There were a few shots which were like silent...... haha. but only a few, ha. Then afterwards, my right foot just doesn't want to move. crap right? haha. My brain told my right leg to move but instead my left leg moved. haha.
Anyway, there were definitely some problems afterwards which i was trying to figure out. Mr Ng was telling me some mental game stuff. But guess maybe it was because i was slightly tired that's wy i cannot perform that well already? haha.
Maybe partly is becos i saw someone.. haha. Trying to look at that person in the eye, but so it was so damn freaking difficult. That person went to Tamines SAFRA bowling alley with i think possibly her brother, sister and father. haha. And this person is NOT whom you think is. anyway, i think that person distracted me for a while. LOL! during bowling time, when i was least possible to be distracted! unbelievable.LOL Anyway, i did not do anything.. haha. cos there's training and i well.. maybe regretted the chance? NVM! haha.
QH, Gerald and Billy seemed to have gotten delayed timing and their hitting power was so much greater! happy for them! =) I am also going to train hard and get it by say one month or less? haha. But they have so many more years of bowling experience than me. But still, i must believe i can do it, and i will do it! haha. Just gotta practice harder, both at home and alley. I will get it.. soon. hm..
Haiz. 'After holidays' tests are over but there are still several projects left, like maths, L.A. and Chemistry.
I gotta make the best out of my time for both my academic and bowling! =) So well, I am off to do my schoolwork and practice my bowling! haha. lol so CYA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home