Monday, July 03, 2006

Hello.. Yesterday, i felt that my thumb hole of my bowling ball was tight when i reached Victor's Superbowl, so i took out a piece of tape. Then, it was ok.. However, over some time, the stupid thumb hole felt sticky, so i had to relax totally my wrist and allow it to break to release the ball.. lol. If i tried to cup it, i felt that the ball's going to fly!! along with me!! hahaXD. anyway, this morning, i found out that it was the half-tape that was causing the problem. haha.. took it out and it felt great ! haha

But i still could not figure out why my ball can have revs and timing seems ok (haha) and the ball keeps on going to the right of my target. hmm.. maybe the weight of the ball is causing my shoulder to open up too much. haha that's just a guess.

I went to Tampines Mall in the afternoon and had my lunch with my parents at Jade Restaurant? or something like that. I am not sure about it's English name. Anyway, I went to NTUC and bought a 'heavy duty 3M scotch brite' and went home to sand my Ebonite Tornado ball.
Before
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
haha.. it's really like a face surgery before and after comparison.
Anyway, I am off to do continue my revision for the tests. bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home