Monday, July 31, 2006

hello, there's maths test and ting xie for me today! haha =p I feel that today's maths test is more difficult than the last one. yep haha. We(TA 1E) got back our results today too.... FINALLY People from other classes had a look at them on last Friday already, and we had to wait for so long haha though i forgotten about it during the weekends =p nice, i bought 2 magic decks over the weekend and i think that the tricks that I can do with them are simply marvellous. HOOOO!! Hopefully i can show you guys someday! haha. Last Friday, i was bowling ok ly until I removed a thumb tape and i felt that the stupid thumb hole was so sticky and i can't even bowl properly. =( BUT NOW, I have cleaned it up and YAY, it is ok already!! =) and i finally know what coach mean by focusing on what you do rather than just trying to hit the pins! (a second -- =)) ) Yes, the maths test is over and i can feel slightly more relaxed now though there are still projects. The geog one seems fun (my group is doing on U.S. Government) haha.. hopefully it is! =p whoops and i just remembered that i forgot to record the sound of chairs being moved about with my handphone =p [something got to do with geog project]. I have piano lesson later too btw. Here are some pictures which I have found on the internet and wanted to show you people.
This is some kind of illusion.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a funny one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

haa.. I still have stuff to do so byebye!! =)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home